February 4th is World Cancer Day. As a bingo community we’d like to help raise funds for our charity partner Against Breast Cancer.
Our fundraiser event takes place February 4th from 7pm until 11pm. Ticket prices cost up to 5p.
For every ticket that you purchase in our Royal Room, we will pledge 1p to the charity. Over the cause of the week, we are hoping to raise many hundreds of pounds while you enjoy playing bingo and winning real money awards like you usually do.
So, what do you say? Will you join us and help us raise vital funds for life-changing research?
Let’s support Against Breast Cancer together!
Here are the terms and conditions.
- The Royal Room is open for Chit Chat Bingo, Bid Bingo, BingoZino, Bingo Ireland, UK-Bingo, Pink Ribbon Bingo, Bingo52, Loadsa Bingo, Bingo Barmy and LoveHearts Bingo players.
- Game takes place on Thursday, February 4th and is open to all players.
- The outline games are limited to the Royal Room.
- Jackpots are real money prizes that have no wagering requirements. Prizes will be divided as outlined in the tables above the terms and conditions.
- We maintain the right to disqualify or exclude any player from the room, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the room, its games and the prizes if, in our sole judgment, the game is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- We may terminate the room at any time without any prior notice.
- General Site T&Cs apply.